In case you are not familiar, this error will cause an interruption in your internet connection. The message The DNS server is not responding will be displayed on your screen. When you don’t have a proper internet connection or your internet connection has been interrupted. This is a very common error for the windows PC owners, and very often the DNS server is not responding is displayed.
This window error code problem prohibits you from viewing your web pages in a chrome browser. This error occurs due to bad network providers or any interruption in your network connection. This DNS serves as a hierarchical naming system, so it’s a very crucial part of our computer. The most integral part of an entire system is the DNS server as it allows anyone connected to the internet to access any website they like.
Lets see what causes your windows PC to display the DNS server is not responding error message –
Error problem in windows PC
The DNS server is not available
Unavailability of NS server
Error issue of wireless router
Now let’s take a look at how to solve this The DNS server is not responding error code in our windows PC –
1. If You Are Using Any Mobile Device, Reset The Configurations
• Go to settings options
• Choose Mobile data
• Click on reset to default or on reset the configurations option
• And you’ll be done.
It will automatically reset your device settings and solve this problem.
2. On Your Windows PC Change The DNS Server
• Go to Connection, right click on it and select the Status option
• Click on the properties button
• Then choose “internet protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” and click on the properties option
• After that select the “use the following DNS server addresses” options you see there
• After that, add –
Preferred DNS server > 220.127.116.11 Alternate DNS server > 18.104.22.168
• After that click on the “apply changes” then on the “ok” button
• And you will be done
3. Try To Use A Different Internet Browser On The PC
In case you are using google chrome, try using various other browsers like Mozilla firefox or safari or internet explorer for solving this problem you are having in spite of having the correct configurations on your PC.
4. Try To Connect Your Windows PC On The Safe Mode
• Go to start menu > click on shutdown
• Then press the power button to start and click on “safe mode” you see there
• And you will be done
This step can be used to solve the problem on your windows 10 PC in case your error is not resolved, and The DNS server is not responding message still shows.
5. From The Windows, PC Flush Your DNS
• Open command prompt window
• Press Win + R, after that type their “cmd.”
• Over there, type “ipconfig/flushdns” and wait for that command to process
• Restart the PC or computer that you are having and it will be done.
Flushing your DNS can easily and effectively solve the error code The DNS server is not responding problem.
6. If Your PC Has Any Extra Connections, Disable-
If there are any additional connections, disable them because it can’t handle two connections at once. So it will easily solve if your device appears to configure, but DNS server is not responding.
7. Reset The Modem/Router
Click on the reset button on your router, and it will quickly solve The DNS server is not responding code problem.
So these were some of the easy and effective ways to solve your problem.